Parangla Tsomoriri trek Rs 55000 pp
Spiti Parangla Tsomoriri trekRs 55000 pp 16 days
Highest Altitude gained: Parang La 5578 m
Trek grade: Strenuous
Operational period: Mid June to end September
***Minimum 5 people required to operate one group with below cost:
Cost of Parangla Tsomoriri trek :
Per person Rs 55000/-
Program of Parangla Tsomoriri trek :-
Day 01: Arrive Chandigarh/ Manali (300 kms/ 9 hrs) cheapest generic ventolin.
Day 02: In Manali – Today we take a preparatory cum acclimatization trek.
Day 03: Manali/ Kaza over Rohtang Pass 3980 m. & Kunzam Pass 4558 m. (200 kms/ 10 hrs).
Day 04: cheap nfl jerseys In Kaza – visit Tabo monastery, Dhankar Monastery and Lalung Monastery.
Day 05: In Kaza – visit Pin valley, Gungri monastery, Ki Monastery & Kibber village.
Day 06: Kibber/ Thalda 4875 m (7 hrs trek).
Day 07: Thalda/ Boroghlen 5180 m (7 hrs trek).
Day 08: Boroghlen/ Parangla (5578 m)/ Kharsa Gongma 5150 m (8 hrs trek).
Day 09: Kharsa Gongma/ Thakote 4900 m (5 hrs).
Day 10: Thakote/ Umdung 4750 m (7 hrs trek).
Day 11: Umdung/ Chuntung – besides Tsomoriri Lake 4542 m (8 hrs trek).
Day 12: Chungtung / Chakardung 4542 m (5 hrs trek).
Day 13: Chakaradung / Karzok 4540 m (4 hrs trek).
Day 14: Karzok/ Leh (221 kms/ 10 hrs).
Day 15: In Leh – visit Spituk, Phyang, Leh Palace, Shankar Gompa, Shanti Stupa and Leh Bazar.
Day 16: Dep Leh – by flight back to Delhi.
INCLUSIONS of Parangla Tsomoriri trek:
- Accommodation in tents while camping during trekking
- All meals – breakfast & dinner would be hot and lunches would be packed
- Services cheap jerseys free shipping of an experienced trekking route guide
- Cook & attendant during the trekking
- Sleeping bags
- Toilet tent during trekking
- Kitchen tent fitted with kitchen equipment
- Entrances to places of visit, camping fee
- Presently applicable taxes
EXCLUSION of Parangla Tsomoriri trek :
- Any airfare / Bus fare / train Delhi fare or airport tax
- Meals other then mentioned
- Trekking cheap jerseys Shoes and clothing
- Any kind of insurance, Medical pp evacuation charges
- Travel insurance, repatriation charges, Damages/ claims of any nature, Expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, Laundry, Any kind of hard or soft drinks, Any kind of personal clothing, Any other expense not mentioned in the cost include column
Normally Manali adventure expect to carry your personal luggage on your own, if you don’t want to carry your backpack so you can give it to porter, but you have to inform us in advance and have to pay Rs. 400/- extra per day per bag.
To book a Trek/ adventure program please use our online booking form or, alternatively, you Framed can call us on the given for confirmation of tour you have to wire a deposit and initial deposit.
Paying the Trek/ Adventure activity fee:
The fee can be paid by online transfer/check deposit/ demand draft. Instruction for payment will be forwarded along with your confirmation email. When a your transfer is done, please e-mail us a confirmation mail with your transfer details, so that we can follow up your reservation efficiently.
When to book:
It is wise to make your booking at least two months in advance. However, if you want a good deal on your domestic/international flight, we recommend organising your trip at least five months in advance. (Please contact us if you require a late booking)
In the event of cancellation of trek/adventure activity services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reasons we must business be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, Online and cancellation charges would be as follows: –
Up to 24 Days :- 95% of Trek/adventure program cost will be refund.
Between 14-24 Day :- 70% of Trek/adventure program cost will be refund.
Between 14-10 Days :- 50% of Trek/adventure program cost will be refunded.
Less than 10 Days :- No refund